Collecting personal Data
It is possible that we collect your personal data, if you:
- Become a member of the association
- Make a donation to the association
- Apply for a job, internship, or volunteering opportunity with our association
- Participate in one of our projects as a partner
- Work for an institution that co-finances our projects
- You are an member of the comitee or volunteer of the association
- You ask to be informed on our activities
We collect the following information: Surname, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone, or your data if you complete one of our forms. This personal information is collected through our correspondence, our website, or a form.
Use of data
Your personal data could be used for the following purposes:
- Mailing lists for direct communication
- Database of members and donors
- Sharing information with you
- Carrying out our activities
Right of opposition, right of withdrawal and right of access
1. We are committed to providing you with right of objection and withdrawal regarding your personal information.
2. The right to object is understood to be the opportunity offered to data subjects to refuse to have their personal information stored in our databases for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
3. The right of withdrawal is understood as the ability to request that your personal information no longer appear, for example, in our databases. This right of withdrawal is not applicable if we keep your data to meet a legal obligation (signed contract, accounting obligations, etc.).
4. We are committed to recognizing a right of access and rectification to data subjects wishing to consult, modify or delete information concerning them.
1. The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of this data. Access to the data is restricted to authorized persons (members of the board).
2. We keep the data for 10 years from the last registration. After this time, the data will be automatically deleted from our records.
We are committed to respecting the legal provisions stated in:
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)